Tuesday, May 4, 2010

......



How Many Hats Are You Wearing?


A Themed #LAActorsTweetup


So you're an actor! And a business owner! And a writer! And a producer! And a filmmaker! And your own agent! And your own manager! And a social media expert! (Phew.)

However many hats you rock in real life, come by this month's Tweetup - wearing your favorite hat - and rock with your hosts
@BenWhitehair, @TheJudalina, @laurendwebb, & @Tiffstrum.

Actors drink cheap, industry drink free!


When

  • Monday, May 17th, 2010

  • 6pm – whenever the hat drops

  • (Happy hour goes til 7pm – all beers are $4, wells are $5 and all the appetizers are 1/2 off)


  • Where

  • Busby’s (on Wilshire not Santa Monica)

  • 5364 Wilshire Blvd.

  • Los Angeles, CA 90036


  • Free parking behind the bar/restaurant.


  • RSVP

  • If you would like to join us, please leave a comment below so we can have a head count. And leave your twitter handle (e.g. @JohnDoe) so we can start following you.
  • 22 comments:

    1. Well, seeing how the 17th is my birthday (I'm turning 21 . . . again) and I missed the last one, I guess I'll be there!

      @Vianessa

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm down!

      @mikeBnelson

      ReplyDelete
    3. Like, um duh! Can't miss meeting all my #actor tweeple!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yah ok. I'll see ya when I see ya.
      Ben Blair
      Ben Blair, Done That
      @dubblebee
      www.benblairdonethat.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. @KevinScottT I'm in like Flynn!

      ReplyDelete
    6. oooh girrrllll you know it. @lizbeeloo (RSVPing at ModernFemmes b/c thats the google account I have....)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Awww, I'm gonna miss it :(

      But I'll be there next month! :P

      ReplyDelete
    8. Now that SAG has changed the date of the board mtg I'll be there!
      @UGottaWoody

      ReplyDelete
    9. @dan_amos and @LizPennington will be there!!

      ReplyDelete
    10. I'll do my best to come over and say HIIIIIII

      @olgaKay

      ReplyDelete
    11. Should be able to make it...

      @catherinejagos

      ReplyDelete
    12. Have my hat all picked out, cant wait. @staceyshevlin

      ReplyDelete
    13. Trying to pick out a hat...
      @Bobiwash

      ReplyDelete
    14. Just found out I am going to have to miss this month :( Next month!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Not sure about the whole hat thing...but I got off work so I'll be there! @anotherMJ

      ReplyDelete
    16. I don't have a crazy hat : ( How about crazy hair?

      @DominiqueJ

      ReplyDelete
    17. would like to follow you guys and will try to make it out tonight. Great idea.

      @villpill

      ReplyDelete
    18. I can't make it tonight but I'd love to come to the next one! You can follow me at @kristi_gail ...lookin forward to meeting you guys! : )


      kristi

      ReplyDelete