Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Pandora > My Boyfriend

10. Pandora is serious about taking our relationship to the next level – we’re talking subscription level. My boyfriend is serious about taking his WoW avatar to the next level.

9. Pandora wants to hang with my friends, invite them out and share things with them. My boyfriend wants to hang only with my hot girlfriends – and keeps asking if I’ve ever made out with any of them?

8. Brand new fresh undiscovered music gets added to Pandora every week. There’s nothing brand new and definitely not fresh about my boyfriend.

7. Pandora comes with a don’t ever do that again button. My boyfriend comes with…. a penis. (And you know those things can’t be trained!)

6. Pandora checks in with me intermittently to make sure I’m okay, am I happy with his selections, am I still listening? My boyfriend only checks in to see if I’m still talking.

5. Pandora is available to me anytime of the day or night. My boyfriend –between poker night, football days, video game afternoons – has visiting hours more restrictive than a federal prison.

4. Sexy smart classically trained musicians in San Francisco program Pandora. Death metal, Howard Stern, UFC and presumably some form of Martian space alien appear to have programmed my boyfriend.

3. Pandora gives me constant entertainment, completely for free. My boyfriend… well my boyfriend’s a very expensive hobby. (And he needs to get a god damned job! )

2. When I give Pandora a thumbs up, it keeps going and it only gets better. When I give my boyfriend a thumbs he assumes I’m done and hops off.

1. Pandora is totally awesome! (Clearly the same cannot be said about my boyfriend.)

2 comments: