Back by Popular Demand!
Geoff’s Pilot Writing Workshop
Here’s what other writers have said about the Workshop:
“I was LOST but now I’m found, thanks to Geoff’s workshop,” — J.J. Abrams
“I don’t know where I’d be today without Geoff’s workshop.” — Paddy
Chayesfsky (posthumously)
“The workshop helped me identify my basic instinct about TV writing, a medium I
knew nothing about.” — Joe Eszterhas
The Pilot Writing Workshop offers an opportunity for writers to write a professional
pilot script that is ready for primetime. By Workshop’s end, each writer will have a
completed script to show to agents, managers and producers.
The Workshop simulates a Writers’ Room, with participants sitting around a table and
participating in the creative process. It culminates with individual table-reads of each
script.
The program promises great company, solid direction and mentoring, and a finished
script – all for only $60 per week for the six weeks we are together.
The Workshop will be held Tuesday nights (8 p.m. to 10 p.m.) and Saturday
afternoons (1 p.m. to 4 p.m.), beginning Saturday, February 18th and ending
Tuesday, April 3st. There will be a one-week break starting on Saturday, March 10th in
order to give everyone time to write.
Only 10 writers will be chosen for the workshop, so act quickly!
To sign up for the Workshop or if you have any questions, email me at:
geohar45@yahoo.com. Thanks!
All the Best,
Geoff Harris
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment